Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Dentist

On Monday the kids had a dentist appointment, and based on past experience, there was a good chance things were going to go bad. BUT Markus was in a great mood and had a super sweet hygienist. It was great! 



 Joli did great as always! She hasn't been afraid since she was about Markus' age, and always enjoys getting her teeth shiny.
 Markus got his first x-rays too!
 Joli and I were laughing because her x-rays showed her earrings!
 Markus was obsessed with the glasses, they were a good distraction.



 He was very happy with his sticker too.
 While we waited for the dentist to come, Markus got to play a game, he was pumped!
 I was so proud of them both! On Tuesday Joli and I went to the library to work on her homework while Markus spent an extra half hour school. It was so nice to spend some time with Joli, and not have Markus screaming while I helped her!
 Once the kids finished their chores they got to pick out their weekly prize. I was totally entertained that they both picked socks! They're so my children!

No comments: