Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Good to be Home

Well we've been home almost a week and if feels like all we've been doing is catching up. The house is finally clean, bags unpacked, and laundry clean and put away. I even had a moment last night when Joe and the baby were asleep that I was a little confused on what to do. Not that I'm just sitting around now. Joli had a fever all weekend and we're pretty sure she has some teeth trying to come through. Joe's back to work and running all over the place. Now I'm just running down my list of things I wanted to do once we got home. We did take a brief moment to relax and play some ball last night.
Joli wasn't quite sure what to do, but her daddy helped her by catching the ball, and then she kicked and hit it until it fell back to me and we started again. I'm not sure if she enjoyed, she seemed to be focusing really hard.

Another thing on my list was to gather some baby clothes for my sister-in-law we has a pregnant friend. While I was going through them I found a little hat that used to be Joe's and I just had to put in on Joli.

She did alright as long as I was flashing the camera at her, but once that stopped she started screaming and tugging at the hat from all sides.

I suppose tomorrow I might just take a gander in my sewing room and see what I may find. Nighty night.

1 comment:

Laume said...

She looks like a little old fashioned baby doll, or European baby, or something, in that hat.