Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I finally finished something!!

I may have missed my goal of finishing in time for the faery festival but I have finally finished my faery quilt!! I'm so excited. It's just a square quilt for Joli to play on, but it's so cute. Each square has its own little faery with its own little personality. I decided that I'm the sunflower faery. Joli is the faery that's giving the bumblebee the flower. I haven't picked anyone else out, but those are my claims so far.
The backing is a green fern print. It reminds me of the movie Fern gully. I love it!Here I have it all set up in Joli's play area.This last pictures is a new baby card. I didn't make it, I bought it, but I thought it was just so cute. It's like a 3-D thing. The hair is actual swede pieces.

1 comment:

Miss Elena said...

Mmmm
which faerie do you think that I would be?