Thursday, August 23, 2007

Joli Day

Well today was all about Joli!! We woke up and got to Toys'R'Us before they even opened. I had a double stroller that I was told I could return since I had never used it. Unfortunately, once I got there I found out that since it had been more than 90 days, they could neither return it nor exchange it. But the very nice lady helping me whispered that if I took it to Babies'R'Us, they would take it back without a receipt, no questions asked, and give me store credit, which I could then bring back to Toys'R'Us and use there. So it was very sneaky, but very nice of her to fill me in. So after I did all of that I then returned to Toys'R'Us and proceeded to buy what I had come for, which was a wagon. Along the way I also found a baby bike helmet for about a tenth the price of the one I found at Target. It looks a little funky, but for $3 who cares!! Another thing that I had been looking to buy was a riding/push toy for Joli, but all the one's I had looked at where more than I wanted to spend. Until I came across a John Deere Tracker one that was originally $20 and 25% off, plus another 20% off because of the clearance sale they had going, and the nice lady from before found me a five dollar off coupon!! So after our major score at the toy store, Joli and I rushed home to put her new toys together. She had a blast!!! Not only because we had new toys, but now we had a great big box! It was a spoil Joli day!


Oh and she just loves her helmet by the way. Good thing she's easily distracted!

No comments: