Friday, April 25, 2008

Cookies, Crayons and Creativity!

It started with a craving for chocolate chip cookies. Except I can't just go to the store and buy chocolate chip cookies, they're never quite the same. But if I'm going to make them, then I better make a ful batch. The only problem is that I don't want to eat a full batch. So the ritual is that I bake the full batch, put about six in a small container, and send the rest to work with Joe. The boys love them, I get my cookies fix, and I don't gain five pounds. It's great!
Here you can have one too!
Joli decided that her way of helping was to draw a picture of the cookies. I finally broke down and taped down the paper. She was having such a hard time with the idea of holding the paper still and coloring, that she wasn't even coloring, she was just taking the crayons in and out of the box. So now she colors too!Rare shot of me without make-up. Joli was loving the camera so I took advantage.
I was actually trying to get a picture of the clip that actually stayed in her hair now that there's enough to clip it too. Joli didn't actually notice it was there for about three hours, it came out as soon as she did.
This is one of Joli's favorite places to play. On the shelves of the island. We just went grocery shopping so the shelves are full of canned food. The last couple days have consisted of several minutes of Joli chucking the cans as far as she can across the room and then saying "ah-oh".
I think this may be the official "look at my cuteness" photo.
Although we had just gotten out of the shower, Joli wasn't quite sure she was clean enough, so clothes basket it is!
Oh, and I finally got my photos for my wall art! Didn't it turn out so great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars - now that she's getting hair, and it's getting lighter, I can't tell you how much some of those photos look like Joe's baby photos!!!! She is cuteness personified! And yes, your photos with the photo shop'ed photos look FANTASTIC!