Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer Fun!

Joli and I have already begun our summer at the beach. It's been in the 90's everyday so we've made the most of it. Today she started swim lessons. She totally loved. She squealed and laughed the entire time! It's with about 10 other babies and moms, so it was a lot of fun.
We did last very long on the beach just because once we actually got in the water, it was a bit chilly, so here's my girl on the long trek back.
Now for some more house pictures. When we went to check out the house the other day, we saw that someone had cleaned up the yard, so we can actually see it now!

This is the area I'm going to use for my garden!
This is the view from our front porch.
Here is the light in the living room.
And the light in our new master bedroom.
Can't wait to move! We do our inspection next week!

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

I will have to try and brave it and bring my 2 bugs to the beach with you girls one of these days.