Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rock the Baby

So in my hours of deciding where every thing is going to go in my new house, I began thinking about the plants that I have on the front porch. Most of them are dead so I was trying to decide if I wanted to plant new ones or just admit that I kill plants. While I was thinking about this I was thinking about the bench that had been housing these plants, then I remember what the actual purpose of that bench was. You see my grandpa had made a bunch of these benches for the little girls in the family. This was way back when my sisters where the little girls. Then when I moved to San Diego, I decided that I like this bench and got it from my mom. Since I did not have any kids, it was a perfect little bench for my plants. All that being said, my brain clicked and I went downstairs, washed the bench and brought it back upstairs. Joli had no trouble figuring out what to do with it.
Here's the good little mommy checking on her baby!
Now ducky needs to be rocked.
And now ducky needs to rock her!
Now I don't have to buy her the rocking chair I was thinking about getting her!

1 comment:

Miss Elena said...

she's so cute i remember having that bench