Thursday, May 29, 2008

Daddy's PJs

In the midst of packing I also have gone through a few boxes that were in storage. Yesterday I pulled out the box of Joe's old baby clothes, and took out what fit her now. So tonight we get to see a tiny Joe.
I know you can't really see her pjs in this picture, but her eyes just looked so pretty! And and the fact that she was have a happy moment and saying "chee" over and over again totally made me laugh!

Her newest words are "ju" (yay for juice), and "no, no, no". She doesn't use that last one in context though, she just likes to torment other children with it!

2 comments:

Laume said...

She looks adorable in those jammies! Then again, she looks adorable in just about everything. I'm trying to remember if those were Joe's jammies or if I got them with one of the other kids. Hmmmmm, can't place that one. "I love that she was saying "chee"

Tonya Staab said...

wow, that's amazing that you had Joe's baby stuff too. How wonderful for her to be able to wear something daddy had when he was little.

M does the 'no no no' thing and waggles her little finger at people LOL