Thursday, May 8, 2008

Art Gallery

Most of today was spent going through things and figuring out what I want to get rid of, and what I want to keep. Joli did her best to help.
Part of my taking things down, was taking down all the things that I would need to trim tape off of. This included all of Joli's artwork. Although I did save it, I wanted to have a picture of them all just in case. This is the painting she made last summer.
This is her first time coloring.
First time with markers
These next two are ones that she's done at her table recently.

This is another time using paint.
What an artsy baby!

3 comments:

Laume said...

She is definitely an artsy baby but, I swear she's got to be part cat as well. All that climbing into anything and everything.

Tonya Staab said...

What beautiful artwork she created. Joli, you are talented little girl :)

Miss Elena said...

she's a better artist than me!