Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Goodies... For Joli!

For Mother's Day my mom and I went out to Summers Past for a dessert buffet. It was really yummy, but we had such a great time just hanging out and talking for several hours! Eventually we headed into the shop where I discovered they had many more butterfly and fairy items! So even though it was Mother's Day, I still ended up buying gifts for my baby. I got her a little fairy to go in the "Fairy House" hanging from the ceiling.
I found another pair of handmade wings. You can't wear these, but they're so pretty!


This is one of two little wings.
This is the other.
This butterfly is on a string of several other butterflies. It's supposed to hang down from the ceiling, but unfortunately that puts it in perfect reach of little fingers. So I strung it across the window instead.
I also got a few other little goodies for my new bathroom but I want to wait until I have them in it before I take pictures. It's all about the big picture!

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

Oh my goodness I have to check out that place. Marisol just LOVES butterflies and we've beeing doing a fairy and butterfly theme in her bedroom.

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful mother's day :)