Monday, April 28, 2008

We Got Our House!!!

Our realtor called today and said that the bank excepted our offer and that if we want to we can move into escrow!! So exciting! This is the one!! Isn't it so pretty?!?! (Ignore my crazy husband on the steps!)
This is my new front porch! Notice the beautiful stonework!
This is the other part of the porch and my new neighbors yard!
This is half of my new kitchen!
And the other half!
This is my new dining area!
This is our new bathroom, and the guest/Joli bathroom looks about the same.
This is Joli's new bedroom. Our bedroom looks about the same, and the office is in the middle. The only difference is the office has hardwood floors.
This is my new laundry room! So big!
This is the living room, looking out into the street!
And this is our new backyard! Looks like we're buying a lawn mower!!
So exciting! I can't wait to move in!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you all. Where is at? I can't wait to come visit!

Jaime said...

What a beautiful place!! you must be soo excited!

Tonya Staab said...

congratulations on the house, that's fabulous news.