Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photoshop!!!

I finally got a photo editing program after months of screwed up pictures. I went to upload the pictures from California Adventure and Windows screwed them up. Joe was so mad! He said those are priceless memories that we can't get back and there was no way he was going to have it screw up our Disneyland pictures too. So on Wednesday he went and bought me Photoshop Elements, which is basically the normal persons Photoshop, and costs about $600 less than regular Photoshop. I got it all installed last night and was able to view and edit our Disneyland photos. Then this morning I started playing with it. A while back I put up a post about the black and red picture frames that I painted, and now I finally have pictures to go in them! This is what I did.

One from Joe's graduation.
One from Halloween.
One of Joli playing in the Rain.
And the Last one from Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Hi honey - it's really hard to type on a French keyboard - half the keys are the same, half are different. We've only managed to find an internet cafe open twice so I haven't spent too much time. Having fun and dealing with papa. Sam and Kyla will be back home in a few hours. Love and XXXOOOO's to all three of you