Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favorites

Now that Laume has uploaded her pictures I wanted to put up a few of my favorites that she took of our family. Here's Ashley and I organizing the baby's room. This is pretty much what we did most of Saturday and Sunday.
I didn't want to put up pictures before the shower, but this is the binky box that I made for Sam and Ashley. It has several different kinds of binkies and in all different sizes.
After the shower we had an opportunity to take some pictures. I was very excited to see that Joe's mom got some good shots!


Here is a rare shot of Joe and I together. Not only were we in the same room together but we both actually looked nice!
Not sure why this one came out so tiny, but also very good picture.
There's the love!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Oh. my. gawd. That teeny tiny picture is making me laugh until my eyes tear. I have no idea why. Why it's making me laugh that is. Also, no idea why it's so tiny.