Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Stroller Has Arrived!!!!

For weeks I've been agonizing over all the different types of strollers and trying to narrow down exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend for it. After three trips to the baby store to play with and try the three strollers I had narrowed it down to, I finally went home Monday and ordered the one I like the most for $200 less than it was sold for in the store!! Whoo-hoo!! Then I was totally shocked to have it show up today! Kacie and Charlotte were here to help me test it out.
Joli did a pretty good job of entertaining Charlotte while I put together the stroller.

As soon as I got it all together Joli wanted to test it out for me. She's already figured out how to buckle and unbuckle herself!
Since Joli was being silly and putting up the baby foot bar, Kacie put Charlotte up there to be silly with her.
Charlotte was able to give us more a baby perspective. I didn't get a picture of it, but the seat also reclines all the way back and is reversible so when the baby is little it can face me!
One of the big selling features for me was the bassinet! It will be so nice for when the baby is brand new and I also plan to use it around the house as a bassinet.

I had planned to get a moses basket to use around the house, but since this stroller came with the bassinet feature, and it's so much sturdier than a moses basket, it's the perfect solution!
Of course we didn't have a live model to test it, but Joli was willing to help out with that.
There are so many other cool things about this stroller, like the fact they they've used all eco-friendly materials, there's an extension to the sunshade that has 50+ uv protection, the handle extends for taller people(Joe), and it also comes with a rain cover and a mosquito net! You can also buy a separate option that's like a little skateboard that attaches to the back so Joli can stand up and ride along if we're doing a lot of walking!! I can't wait to test it out!!
This evening Brody received a much needed bath. I asked Joe a few days ago when the last time he gave Brody a bath was and he thinks it was back in September, which kinda sucks since I haven't given him a bath since he was a little puppy. Poor puppy.
He loved it though and already seems much happier!

1 comment:

kacie said...

Love the stroller! I think the sunshade thing is my favorite part.... oh and the skateboard thing for Joli! Can't wait to find out if this is a boy or a girl baby!