Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relax

Joli and I have tried our best to stay home and just relax this this weekend. Her little cold had me quite a bit freaked out and I'm happy to say she's seems to be much better. She drew this wonderful picture of me.
Yesterday she watched t.v. most of the day, but at least she was up playing while she did it.
Today she seemed to be doing even better so I decided to take her out to Summers Past to play with some friends and get some fresh air. She told me "I love it here, I don't ever want to leave". I was just so happy to see her happy!









After we left Summers Past we went to Ikea to buy Joli's new bed. Since the box was rather heavy, I ended up bringing in just a few pieces at a time. Turns out I just bought he perfect thing to help!
After about four hours of wrestling with the bed I finally got it together! Joli was so excited, she spent the last hour asking me if it was done yet ever couple minutes.


Now she's totally passed out and just loving it!!

3 comments:

Laume said...

Can she climb down the ladder by herself in the night when she wakes up? She looks very happy!

Laume said...

I can just hear here saying that to you, in her new dramatic moment voice. So cute. And her photo of you - I can see your legs, your arms, your hair. But what's that extra jiggly line under your left arm? You forgot to shave on one side? Hehehe

Anonymous said...

I love summer's past... I need to take autumn back soon....And i love joli's bed. Too cute!!! She could not look any happier :)

Donna