Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More New Stuff!

Joli was obviously bored last night, so I went into the "big kid" box and found this toy that Joe's grandma had sent us when Joli was a baby. She loved it. It's a magnetic doll that has all kinds of clothes to dress her in!
Then this morning we received another package! I'm so excited!! I've been wanting this wagon for about 2 1/2 years!!
It's awesome! I can fit a few kids and tons of stuff in it! I can't wait to take it to the beach and the faerie festival!!

2 comments:

Laume said...

That's the Humvee of wagons! Without the bad gas mileage.

Sage said...

I love that wagon... I need one of those! I saw a couple last year who had set a big wagon like that up with a bunch of blankets and pillows and was using it as a bed for their toddlers. It was too cute!