Monday, February 8, 2010

A Lot of Accomplishment

Joli has decided that she likes to play with Juliet the best of all the animals in our house. Apparently it's because Juliet doesn't run away as much. She's pretty much happy anywhere.

Today Joe had the day off and Joli was so excited that he could come see her ballet lesson!
Joe just kept saying "Our daughter is in ballet, pretty soon she's going to have a boyfriend".
Just accomplished a ton of stuff today. Part of our plan for our kitchen was to take out the little half wall between the kitchen and living room. It really opens up the space!
Joe also replaced the toilet in our bathroom! I know it looks just like a toilet but the best part is that you don't have to take the lid off every time you flush!!
Joe also mowed the lawn today, and I went along behind him and cleaned up after his projects. We're both tired. I was very excited, however, to come home and find my first baby box!!!
I can't wait to see these cloth diapers and little tiny baby butt! They're so cute!!
I ordered most of the big baby stuff last week, so this week and next week will be so exciting!!

2 comments:

kacie said...

Oooo the diapers are so cute! And I LOVE the kitchen without the wall! Ok gotta put up a post from yesterday!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! The kitchen looks so awesome without the wall!!! Good job!!!
What a cute ballerina you have!!!!

Pam