Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life

I realize I haven't posted much in the past week so here is a collection of the past four and five days. Joli took this picture of Charlotte and I just thought it was so cute!
I bought Joli a couple new things the other day including these cute little PJs.
They have these cute little Velcro on wings! They're so cute!
Joli wanted to take a picture of Joe, it didn't turn out too bad.
Joe had the day off yesterday and went with us to Joli's ballet lesson and then played with her at the park for a little while.
They had a pretty good time.
After ballet Joli got to paint for a little bit.
She's been really focused on making an actual picture these past few times.
This is a picture that she said was Joe, her and I. I'm the little purple head, Joe's the blue head, and Joli's the big purple head.
Joli said these are all of Joe, she just didn't like how they were turning out.
Since we've had such nice weather and the pets have fleas anyway, I've been letting the kittens go outside and they just love it!
I've also been making an effort to throw the ball for Brody at least once a day. His attention span is about as long as Joli's.
He's happy that Joe's home though!
I also took a few pictures of what I've been doing to make more room for the baby. Here's the kitchen before...
And after.
I took the play kitchen out of here...
To make room for this.
I also removed the shelf in one of the hall cabinets to make a little closet.
Here's the changing station and drawers too.

I also started packing my bag for the birthing center today too. I had my 32 week check up this morning and they said he's measuring just perfect and sounds great!

4 comments:

kacie said...

LOVE the closet!!! Looks so good!

abigail said...

really? the swing?! damn girl..you're ready!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Lisa.....the rearrangement looks so good....don't you always feel better when you rearrange anyway????So neat and tidy,(spend more time with KC, maybe some of that will rub off), you'll definately have more fun!!!!

north face factory outlet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.