Friday, April 30, 2010

Rehearsal

We were so excited that Laume came down to visit and watch Joli's ballet recital this weekend. There wasn't too much going on today so we went downtown and to Seaport Village. Joli got to wear the new skirt that Grammy had brought her. After some wonderful lunch and a nap it was time for Joli's rehearsal. It was terribly unorganized so we entertained ourselves by taking pictures and watching YouTube videos on my phone.


Then it was Joli's time to go on. Her and the other girls in her group were very excited!
There was no flash photography allowed and I had forgot my camera so here is what I could get with my phone.

Joli and Autumn mostly did their own thing with some of the dance moves thrown in for good measure. They were so hilarious! I think they were just so excited to be on stage that all they could think to do was flit around the rest of the group!

It was very entertaining and we are looking forward to the show tomorrow! Fortunately Joli's stand-in daddy (Chris) will be there to watch although we are sad that Joe will miss it. But we are very happy that Joli's Grammy was willing to travel so far to see it!

No comments: