Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Facebook Photos

I've been taking pictures with my IPhone and posting them on Facebook, but sometimes I forget that not everyone has a Facebook. So here's what I've put up recently!
Markus was a little yellow last week, so we used the ol' sunshine method .


I was a little worried about the sunshine burning Markus so the next couple times I put him under a window.
Finally started using the baby chair, although I would much rather just hold him all the time!

I told Joli to go get ready for swim lessons, this is what she came back in!

We've been spending lots of time with Joe now that he's on leave. He loves holding his little boy!
Markus is still so little that he doesn't fit into anything bigger than a newborn size, and I don't want to buy more stuff because I'm sure he's going to grow out of it super quick. So I've been putting him in anything I can find that's small enough!

I have to say that this is my favorite little outfit! He's worn it about four times in the past week, and every time it gets a little snugger on him!





No comments: