Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Day On My Own!


Today was Joe's first day back at work and my first day alone. It was okay, except that Markus didn't like that there wasn't someone to hold him all day! Luckily Joe wasn't gone the whole day and was around to play with Joli a little in the afternoon. Joe needed to wash his truck and Joli helped him!
She had such a great time! Markus and I sat on the porch and listened to her laugh hysterically as Joe hosed her down!





I've been attempting to have Markus sleep in more stationary locations so he doesn't get used to constantly being in motion. It works some of the time...

Sometimes he's just not too happy! Here is one of the outfits that Joe bought for him while I was pregnant.

After Joe and Joli were done playing, I took her and Markus for a walk to the store. Joli insisted on wearing her princess dress!



When we got home Joli wanted to help me make dinner. She did a great job!

We made a few too many noodles and Joe thought it was funny to put them all on Joli's plate. She kept saying "I have to eat all of this?", Joe and I were just laughing! I made jokes about Big Anthony from the book Strega Nona!

Hopefully there will be more successful days like today!

No comments: