Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quality Time

Today was our first day of just the four of us, so we made sure to spend some quality time together. We hung out at home most of the day and then walked to the park after dinner. Markus rode in the stroller for the first time and actually seemed to like it!
Brody was just so very excited to be out of the house that he didn't care what we did!
Since we had been in the house most of the day, I wanted Joli to have a chance to run around and play. Joe did and excellent job of keeping her busy!

Markus very much enjoys sucking his thumb, but we can't seem to get him to stop clawing his eye face when he does it!

After Joe played for a little while he came over to hold the baby so I could play too! Joli was very excited!

I had lots of fun playing chase with Joli. I think she really enjoyed it too!
On the way home Joli was a little tired so we put Markus in the wrap and Joli got to ride home!
Both the kids were tired after our walk and I ended up with both of them in my lap!

Now I'm tired and ready for bed too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh so nice. Love the pics of Jolie climbing , tongue hanging out;helping. Markus still looks so little...you forget how little they really are. Keep enjoying...Great job on your baby announcement!!! Thanks for including me!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thanks for always putting up the pics. Your Dad loved his father's day picture. He especially liked having the baby announcement, since he does not really see the pics on the computer unless I show him. Holly thinks Markus is a beautiful newborn. She informed me most babies are ugly when they are first born, but not Markus. Out of the mouths of teenagers. Thought when you come up in August we could do a little shopping for both kids. This way you can let me know what they are needing and can pick what you like. Unless you are needing something right now. (olet me know) Sorry I have not looked at your baby registar at the stores. I was so busy in May and June working and getting ready for Holly's graudation that I didn't have time to look, sorry. What are the dates in August that you will be here? I guess I am leaving more than a comment, oops. Love, Lori