Friday, June 18, 2010

Swimming

Today we met our friends at the pool!! We haven't seen them much the past two weeks and it was fun to have a little play date again! Here is a picture that I took yesterday of Joli and William playing in a photo booth.
Charlotte was sick with a fever most of this past week and we were so excited to see her again!!
The first thing Lilly did when they arrived at the pool is grab a handful of crackers! Lilly, Joli and Charlotte are all about the snacks!
Markus' little sun shirt is still too big for him so I spent most of the time we were there trying to make sure he wasn't in the sun!
Chris was the designated daddy of the day. He played monster with the big kids.
Joli thought it was wonderful and kept running and screaming every time he looked at her!
Charlotte thought Chris was pretty hilarious too!
Brianna also got in the water to play with the kids.
Although Markus is still a little small, I wanted to at least give him a chance to get in the water. I figured it'd be a waste of money to buy a tiny swim diaper, so I just used a cloth one.
He wasn't very thrilled with the idea of swimming.
Eventually he wasn't ridiculously pissed, but unhappy nonetheless.
So I got him out and wrapped him up.


Since Joe wasn't there and I still can't get in the pool, Joli ended up swimming in the big pool by herself. Brianna got in for a few minutes but she said it was pretty cold. Poor Joli!
Hopefully I'll be able to get in in a couple weeks, and I can hand the baby to someone to hold while I play with my big girl!
We played for hours and we're all very tired. Especially Markus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That baby is so precious!!!! But swimming??? He was probably oh so comfy without the wet, but good try......Nice pictures, at least I can depend on you for a new update and pics!! Thanks Lisa!!!! Pam