Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coming Together

The past few days I have mostly been working hard on my garden so I only have a few pictures. Here are a few from swim lessons on Monday.




Monday evening we had a girl's dinner, and almost everyone was there! We had such a great time catching up, and passing around little Ryan!

Kelly had never held a baby until about six months ago when I handed her Markus!! She was brave the other night, and decided to try on an even smaller baby!

Markus was very intrigued by the baby and kept wanting to pet her!

As usual, Joli picked one person that would be her best friend for the night. Andi was the lucky one, and Joli stayed with her as much as possible.



Markus is happy just to get love from ladies. I think he might prefer blonds...

While I've been working outside, the kids have been doing their best to stay occupied.



Joli doesn't think it's very fun having to stay outside with me, but she's in a very mischievous stage and I do not trust her inside by herself!

So I put her to work! I told her to fill her her wheel barrow with the biggest rocks she could find!

Markus is always happy as long as I feed him.

Joli is too. As long as it's something she wants.

Today I granted Joli the privilege of watching Pippi Longstocking while I did some more work outside. Brody and Markus hung out with me though. Brody does not like the new baby gate policy.

Markus is very in to helping me. Anything that has to do with tools or dirt!

Or eating rocks.

Brody just wants me to kick his ball every once in awhile.





I don't know what he thought he was going to do with that!?!?

Tonight was Joli's awards ceremony for awana. She is very proud to have finished a year of cubbies!

That's all folks!

No comments: