Monday, May 2, 2011

More Outdoors

After a quick trip to the fabric store, we came home and got ready to spend some time in the backyard. Joli had a fun time playing in the clothes.
Since we were getting hungry, Joli made us sandwiches!

While we were at the fabric store, we saw that their fake flowers were on sale, so we bought some for the playhouse!

Once Markus got up from his nap, he joined us outside. Since we were just at our house, I put his swim trunks on without a diaper. I love the look on both their faces as he peed on himself for the firs time...


They were both trying to figure it out!

What a better way to clean up, then to get out the hose!?



Joli went in a got some bath toys for the pool.

She was bummed out that I wouldn't get in too. It was cold!

So they played on the trampoline a little bit. Markus likes to sing while he jumps.

I fixed the zipper so he can't fall out, and it was hilarious watching him trying to figure it out!



"Let me out!"

Joli is such a big girl now!

Markus was perfectly happy playing with the pool from the side, but he did NOT want to get in.



I love this playhouse!





Eventually Markus pooped his pants and had to be hosed off. He didn't think it was that fun.

I figured out a great way to dry out the pool!

The we had another little snack before heading inside.

Fun day!! (If you don't count the rusty nail I stepped on!)

No comments: