Monday, May 2, 2011

Outdoor Living

Since I've put in the new screen door, we've basically been living on our front porch! The kids have been loving the bubble machine!





Markus likes playing peek-a-boo with me while I make meals.



Joli is totally in love with the swing. I think Markus may be getting a swing set for his birthday...

The kids love eating outside. I love that I don't have to clean the floor!

Before we headed to the farmers market, Joli wanted to take a moment to smell our flowers.

Markus waited patiently.







Once we got there, Joli headed straight for the craft booth! It's her new favorite thing.

She was very pleased with herself. She got to cut, tape, glue, draw, and use stickers and one pipe cleaner!

When we got home, Joli made her and Markus "beds" on the floor.

I finally finished a few of the projects I've been working on. I found this quote months ago, and finally found something to put it on.

This is a tribute to the past two deployments and all our girl's nights!

Yesterday evening we went to Shane and Abby's for dinner. The kids had a great time!



Lilly kept saying "Come on Markus". He did his best to keep up!

We had such an awesome night, and I made a decision to enjoy it and not sit behind the camera!

No comments: