Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kids

Yesterday I took the kids over to Shane and Abby's while I had a doctor's appointment. When I came back Markus was happily bouncing in the jumpy!






I had made a quick stop at Goodwill on my way to pick up the kids, and was happy to find these umbrellas for the kids that match the one I have for the faerie festival!



Today we had a very busy day of running errands, the last of which was to pick up a new screen door at Home Depot. Not only did I go pick it up and bring it home with both kids, but I installed it myself! Yay me!

Joli and I had a little jam session before dinner. It was awesome!



We met Chris and Kacie and their family at the park for dinner. Joli is really getting good at the monkey bars.

Markus loves open crawling/ball playing space!



Charlotte was excited to see us!

We played with bubbles too.

There wasn't an open swing for Markus so Charlotte shared hers!

Then some left and the both had a swing.

Markus kept clapping for "yay"! So cute!



I bought these vegetable fruit pouches today, and of course Markus can suck the stuff right out of them, but he still won't suck on a straw!

The animals have been enjoying the new screen door!

No comments: