Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

On Friday we set to work dying all our Easter eggs. Joli picked out her kit over a month ago, so she was so excited!
Markus thought the plastic eggs were really cool.



I ended up doing most of the dying, Joli decorated.

I made one special :D



Joli loved her Pirate Princess stickers.





Markus likes having so many people around to abuse.





Last night I snuck around getting the kids baskets ready.

They were so sweet sleeping together!

Joli jumped out of bed yelling "Mom, look!". She got a new cape and mask in her basket!

Markus got a train set.





Joli got a Sleeping Beauty doll to match the faerie she got last year.

Both the kids got super soft bunnies.

By far Markus' favorite part was the chocolate! (I got them Lindt truffles just in case there were too many for them to eat and I would have to help them!)



Both the kids got a stack of books, and a set of DVD's from when I was a kid!

Joli loves the train set!

Markus is now sleeping with this bunny!

I wanted to get a few good pictures of them.

I tried.

Then we tried for the three of us.



Joli wanted a picture with Auntie E.

Markus was excited to have a man around!

Once we got to brunch we were all so excited!

The Easter bunny came around to say hi.



Then we went outside where Joli made friends.

I tried to get a good family picture. Everyone is so tall now!

Elena had to sit in Joli's car seat to come on base. We laughed that she was so excited to be tall!

Then we had an egg hunt in the backyard!

Markus was pretty good at finding the ones in front of his face!











This was the best picture I could get of Joli's face. She kept running off after eggs!

We made some time to play on the trampoline!



Then went inside for some dress up!

Such a lovely day!

No comments: