Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our San Diego "Family"

While we were having lunch I noticed that Joli was playing with her food. I just couldn't figure out exactly what she was playing... This evening we went to Abby's for dinner! Kacie's, Abby's and our families have become like a big family over the past six months! Markus went right to Abby when we got there, even after not seeing her for almost two weeks! The kids set straight to playing.



We went inside to have some dinner and then had some dessert. Markus loved the idea of a popsicle, he just didn't like holding it!
Charlotte enjoyed her popsicle too.

Eventually Markus figured out how to hold the popsicle by the stick and was much happier.

I used to think that Joli was going to be too prissy to do any of the tomboy stuff I loved as a child. Now I'm not so worried.


Here is Syrus telling us "He doesn't want his popsicle anymore, he's trying to take my chips!".
We all went in to watch Cinderella. It was so cozy!
Abby even made us popcorn!

Then the kids built a fort.
Markus thinks it's hilarious to try and get to the top of the stairs before I catch him.
He's a fast little stinker.


The living room was kind of destroyed.
Markus thinks Syrus is the greatest!


Charlotte and I were talking about the evil step mother on Cinderella. It was kind of intense.
Charlotte just loves Markus. Markus doesn't really share her feelings. At least not as strongly.
Syrus told Joli "Your brother is laughing at me!".

Then Abby read the kids a bedtime story.

We love our little family!

No comments: