Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Less Busy

Since the kids and I have been feeling a little sick, we decided to not do so much today. Joli did a lot of art. Here is my favorite one from last night. It's her daddy holding a gun! We thought we should do something, and since Markus was out of diapers, we decided to walk to the store. Joli dressed for the occasion.
Markus is so in love with watermelon, he clings to it even in his sleep.
After our walk we decided to enjoy the beautiful day with the windows and doors wide open! The kids played on the porch for hours.
I cut the stems off the carrots I wanted to use for dinner, but it seemed such a shame to throw them away.
Here are the flowers we bought after the farmer's market.
And here is the most delicious dinner I have every made!! Oh it was so yummy I want to eat it at ever meal! It is lemon-herb roasted chicken with sweet potatoes and red carrots!! We also had green beans and salad. I'm salivating again.

No comments: