Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time and Tea

I couldn't figure out what Joli was doing in the bathroom for so long, she was building an empire. Anytime our day has a lull, I often feel the need to dance. This kids love this.
My sweet baby.
I had a FANTASTIC massage appointment today. While I did that, Laume took the kids to the park!




Then we had a bite to eat and a walk in the cold wind. I got to wear my new dress today!
Joli loves hanging out with us!
We stumbled across a fabulous tea/coffee/wine room. Laume and Joli had tea and I got a latte. It was yummy!
Markus shared my biscotti and played on the floor.

Not only did I get to wear my new dress, but I also got to wear my fantastic new and extremely comfortable boots!



Joli and I both have fun faerie hair in at the moment. So pretty!
Good tea.


It wasn't too long before Joli started doing flips on the couch and I ended up with almost my entire latte all over my new dress and the couch. So I went and sat elsewhere. Markus wanted to cuddle with Grammy. He's going to be so sad when she goes home!
Tickles are so fun!
Markus has learned so much in the past week! He's now working on high fives.

Since my dress was destroyed, I walked back to the car in my leggings and sweatshirt. Laume commented on how I looked like cat woman on her day off.
When we got back to the car we realized that we had smooshed a bunny!
Joli wanted to do crafts with Grammy and they spent the past few days working on these little figurines. Joli (and Grammy) did such a great job!

No comments: