Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vegas Puppy

Yesterday we got up and got ready for a mini road trip. Markus occupied himself while we got ready.



We were headed to Las Vegas, which is only about five hours away from here. But since it had been less than a week since our trip up north, Markus wasn't too thrilled about being in the car. So while we stopped to use the bathroom I bought a couple caramel apple pops, and decided that I'm not above bribing when we still have two hours to drive!


Markus was pretty thrilled with the idea!





He was also a complete mess!


Then I got my first glimpse of Vegas! I told Joe that this might be my only opportunity to see it, so I had to come with him.


We drove through Vegas and finally got to meet our new puppy, Havoc!!


He's such a sweety!


Since it was so incredibly, awfully, horribly hot, we went to Bass Pro Shop to cool off and walk around with the puppy.


The kids like the giant "stuffed animals".








Joli thought it would be cool to check out the boats.





There was also a few awesome aquariums! Markus ran right into the glass of this one!


This waterfall had koi at the bottom!


Joli's favorite part was the mermaid stuff.


I thought this picture reminded me of Joli and Markus.


Joli liked this one better.


There was a really cool bar that Joli wasn't allowed in, so we took her picture outside of it.


Since there were any puppy friendly restaurants around, we went through the drive through and ate dinner in the car.


Markus slept and Joe went to get puppy food, while Joli and I had a dinner date.


When Joe came back we got to play with Havoc for a little bit.





Then Joe gave me the Ford Escape tour of the strip. It was really neat. There was so much to look at!


Harley Davidson Cafe.





Outside Margaritaville.


Caesar's Palace.


And one last pretty picture.


No comments: