Sunday, June 29, 2014

Playing at the Park

Saturday I was still down with a nasty cold, but I hadn't done much but sew in three days, so Joe decided he was going to get us all out of the house. He took us to Jamba Juice and then to the park. We had a lot of fun! The pictures uploaded completely backwards, but the message is still pretty clear.
 Markus didn't feel like riding his scooter back to the car, so I rode it for him!
 Then raced Joli!


 We played down by the water before we started to get hungry. Joe was the lifeguard.





 The kids loved the playgrounds. Markus started walking on this balance beam and all the sudden went "Whoa! It's an octopus!! Did you know that!?!?!". It was great!
 Joe loved spinning the kids. Until Markus fell off and literally couldn't hold himself up, and then got scared and I had to hold him for awhile. He must have my stomach! 

 There was a huge family meeting on the shore. Markus and I were completely entertained!








It was a lot of fun, and a pretty low key outing after being sick.

No comments: