Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend

Somehow I managed to keep my camera handy most of the weekend, and it proved fruitful, as I captured the kids doing ordinary, yet sweet things. This was one of Markus' favorite outfits this weekend.
 I also managed to get some pictures of all the things I have in pots on the front porch. Quite a bit is growing, and there's a TON more in the garden!








 Another of Markus...
 On Saturday the kids were in the mood to do some crafts and went through most of the crafting supplies to come up with something. Markus wanted a "Lemur" tail.

 Joli did all sorts of stuff. 
 They both made dinosaur pictures.


 Markus decided to write a letter. Not sure who it was to...
 Joli cleaned her room, which pretty much sums her personality...
 I told Joli a few weeks ago when I made Ryan's "Elsa" cape, that I would make her one too. She was pretty happy with it!

 Today I put together a baby quilt that I has some fabric for. It turned out pretty cute.
 Joli wanted to do something fun, so she set up a tea part for her and her brother. I supplied the cookies.


 While I made dinner, the kids were running around the yard, and apparently caught something in their butterfly net! I agreed to let them keep it in the critter crate so they could look at it while they ate dinner, on the condition that they set it free afterward.

They both ate all their dinner and then Markus took the carrier outside and set the butterfly free without me saying a word! This morning we went swimming at the gym, but that's about the only thing I couldn't take pictures of. It was a nice weekend.

No comments: