Monday, July 16, 2007

Fairy Frenzy

As I have mentioned before, Joli, my sisters, and I, are all getting ready to go up and meet Laume to go to the fairy festival. So yesterday I went to the craft store and they were having a sale on all of there fabric. I decided to make two outfits. One I showed earlier, and I just needed wings for. So I bought some fabric for that. (Notice the baby fairy peeking out.)
Then I decided to make more of a punk fairy outfit. I found some fabric for wings, which led me to want to make a skirt, which led into going to Target and finding a few more things to complete the ensemble. I spent all day yesterday and part of today working, and this is what I've come up with.

Now all of the wings are just waiting to be lifted away to the fairy festival. Especially the little mini wings in the middle! Yay!

5 comments:

Laume said...

Love that green fabric you made the wings out of!!!!

Pink and black punk fairy - adorable. Tres chic. A drunk leprechaun tries to give you any trouble, you're gonna kick his ass, yes you are. Oh yeah.

I've showered. Papa is off buying me ice coffee and hopefully other sweet carbohydrates. I'm feeling better.

Laume said...

P.S. I want some tights like that! We'll have to stop at Target on the way. Didn't you say you got them at Target? Do they come in other colors too?

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Did you buy the dress or is it one you already had? As usual, you are showing off your unusual sense of style.

We've never been able to get Brianna into a whole costume so we can take pictures. I'm sending several possibilities so you will have options if she doesn't like your first choice of outfit for her. If all else fails, you can add wings to her usual jeans & t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Where are the pictures of the littlest fairy so we can see her outfits? :)

Taexalia said...

Hello :)

I love your fairy clothes, especially love to see baby fairies keeping the traditions going!