Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lovely Day

Well I must say yesterday was simply a lovely day. Joli and I hung out at home while Joe was at work. On his way home Joe decided to stop at the grocery store and pick up some food and then came home to inform me that he was going to be cooking dinner all weekend! Last night we had steak, baked potatoes, salad, and garlic bread!! It was wonderful. Then he took me to see Harry Potter! I was so excited! I haven't been to a movie since November! We went to the 11:00 showing and although Joli watched the first twenty minutes, she slept through the whole rest of the movie!! It was awesome! The movie was just amazing as well. Obviously they left a lot out from the book, but they did a great job of getting most of the plot in. Plus the special effects where awesome. However, I don't think they did a good enough job on Umbridge. She needed to be shorter and squattier. Well, we don't have any really big plans for today, but Joe has told all his friends that he is hanging out with us today! Yipeee!!!

1 comment:

Laume said...

I thought the same thing about Umbridge - she didn't look froglike enough. I'm glad Joli let you watch it. I can just picture her looking around at all the faces watching the movie.