Wednesday, July 4, 2007

We're Home!!

After a fun day of boating we decided it would be a good idea to drive nine hours to my mom's house. With all the stopping for the bathroom and to get energy drinks it ended up being closer to eleven hours. Which normally would be a difficult drive, but we decided to make it interesting and drive it in the middle of the night. We finally arrived at 6:00am!! Joe and I switched around 1:00am and I drove the rest of the way. Good thing I wasn't tired I guess!


We then spent a day with my family before finally making the last little drive home. It's so nice to be back in our own house. We love to see people but there's nothing quite as good as your own bed. We got to relax for a day and then it was Independence Day! My family came down for the day and we went to a festival on base. Then we watched the fireworks over the bay. It was very beautiful. We all had a good time.

No comments: