Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good Life

Well folks, my baby girl's finally learned to climb out of the basket. What a wonderful thing!


It's exhausting, all that work!
We've been very busy these last few days! We won some money from the local radio station, so we decided to do all our Christmas shopping yesterday. I know it's a little early but Joe and I agreed that we are not going to have a large amount of money any time between now and then. Also we're going to be paying for Joli's birthday party in that same month. So we decided we'd get in done and over with now. So we shopped for 25 people yesterday not including Joli. We finished all but a few people, and got all of Joli's birthday presents except one. Then today I spent the afternoon wrapping. So now all of our presents are bought and wrapped. We're a little bit ahead of the game but hey at least the holidays won't be so crazy this year! I also got a bunch of stuff for Joli's party. I think I might be a off my rocker!

No comments: