Sunday, December 9, 2007

Busy Baby!

Joli and I have been all over the city the last few days. This is a wonderful place around the holidays. There's is just so much to do. On Friday night we went to Coronado and watched the parade and tree lighting ceremony. Joli thought it was all wonderful. Then we headed over to Balboa Park to check out the December Nights festival. We were going to check out the museums, but after we rode the carousel, got our picture taken with Santa, and rode the kiddie train, I discovered I had dropped my cell phone. We tracked it all the way back to the carousel, and by there we were back at the entrance so we just went home. It was a chilly night, but Joli and I were very bundled.
On Saturday we went to Rosie's Quilt shop with our friend Kacie. She needed to get some fabric and I wanted to get some buttons for Joli. She certainly enjoyed it too!

Once we got them home, we put them in a plastic jug and now Joli can enjoy them and I don't have to worry about her swallowing them! Today we went out to Summers Past, and checked out all their Holiday stuff. We also checked out the outlet mall, but it was cold and we were tired so we came back. It was a very enjoyable weekend!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Laume sent me over to take a peek. Okay, Joli wins the adorable prize for this week. maybe for the year! Happy Birthday, Joli!
from Jan in Oregon