Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas this year can only be described as exciting chaos!! There were four small children, and seven adults. Now to most this may not seem like a lot, but trying to open presents with four children under four is no small task. Joli certainly enjoyed herself though. I put her in her little Christmas dress and she showed it off to everyone, well after she finished her game that is.


Then she hung out with me until it was time to open presents. I have spent most of the week trying to convince her not to open the presents. So I am thoroughly excited that they are all opened now!
I didn't get much of chance to take pictures with all the kids to keep track of, but I did manage to take one picture of her hugging the hooded towel her Uncle Sam and Auntie Kyla bought her.
We also managed so get some pictures of Christmas morning. Such a happy family!

Joli got a whole bunch of wonderful things in her stocking. It was so much fun!!!


No comments: