Friday, December 14, 2007

Craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I'm finally able to post and it's so exciting although it is really late and I should really go to bed. But I will be quick. My computer was being a pain in the toe, and it wasn't letting me do anything I wanted to do, not that I had all that much time to do anything anyway. My best friend from high school is visiting this week and I'm so excited. I'm trying to show her everything I can and I'm just realizing that there is just no way. On Tuesday we went to the mall and to Summer's Past. On Wednesday we went to the beach, the commissary, and the Farmer's market. Then today we went to Souplantation, the outlet mall, and the grocery store. So it's been a constant go, go, go. Not to mention Joe's coming home in the afternoon and we have his Christmas party after that, which is about the time my parents will be arriving with my sisters and their animals. Plus I have to bake Joli's birthday between now and then because I won't have time since the party is Saturday at noon and we have to cut up all the vegetables and get the food ready. That's just the big things. It doesn't include the things like, I need to find time to shave because my husband doesn't need to come home to hairy, and tomorrow's trash day so I had to get the cans out, and Joli's clothe diaper pail is full so I needed to wash those, and Jessica's sweater ripped so I sewed it and washed it for her, and I did all the dishes so at least that would be done and out of the way, oh yeah and I made enchilada's for dinner while I was balancing the checkbook and changing diapers. But here I am at almost 2:30 in the morning and I come bearing pictures!


Jessica bought Joli a little music stage for her birthday and wanted her to open it was soon as she got here. So she's been rocking out all week! She figured out the wrapping paper real quick.
Couldn't wait to get it out of the box.



Loves it!!!
The beach was freezing cold but we had a blast. Joli loved it! Once we got her jacket she was going crazy in the water. We even stood in it and let it come up on our legs.

Joli just loves her Auntie Jessica, and now she cries when either one of us try to go anywhere. They've had a blast together!Until next time!

No comments: