Monday, December 17, 2007

Sickies

I guess in all the excitement I failed to notice that I was beginning to develop the same symptoms as my little angel. She has thankfully broken her fever and I don't have to pump her with Tylenol anymore, but I'm feeling horrible. This morning Joe took us to Target to get some more Tylenol and batteries for the thermometer. (Always when you need them right?) While we were there I decided to look at the PJ's. I had noticed last week that they had some flannel PJ's in woman's and baby sizes by the same people. So I decided to get Joli and I both a pair. They don't match exactly because there weren't any that did, but they are both Christmas and the same style. Instead of wrapping them for us for Christmas, I decided that since we were both sick we could wear them today. I must say it has been a very comfy day!

No comments: