Friday, December 28, 2007

SNOW!!!!!

For those who do not know me well, I LOVE SNOW!!!! It is very exciting for me when I see snow. Not necessarily on the ground, but actually falling from the sky. There have only been two memorable times when I can remember seeing snow fall. The first time was the first Christmas I spent with Joe's family. It actually snowed on Christmas Day. Between being my first Christmas with my future husband and the snow falling, it was the most magical Christmas I can remember. This year we expected on Christmas, but it didn't actually come until last night. But for me, it doesn't matter, I am so happy that there is snow!!! It's so beautiful!

Joe and Joli look great surrounded by snow.
I don't look too bad either. Joli got a little snow spot on this one.

Joli loved tromping through it, especially with her Grammi.
She learned quickly that snow is slippery.
This is what her hood looked like after only a few moments of being in it.

Snow is the best!!!!

No comments: