Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy

So I think I can take advantage of this new found game!!
She thinks it's the best thing ever!
Once the dishes were done we decided to make banana bread.
Today was a handy day for me. I replaced all the flood lights on the front of the house. Replaced part of the toilet. Put on new outlet overs. And reupholstered all four of the dining room chairs. The fabric on them was a little stained and the screws no longer held the seats in place.
So after Home Depot, Joli and I went to Jo-Ann's and found some vinyl that was on sale. I had been thinking all week about what I wanted to put on them but after Joli and I had spaghetti last night, I decided something washable would be best. Here's my finished product!
I also found new longer screws and reattached the seats so no more sliding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, are you efficient or what?????
Nice job on all...from the coordination on "new Jolie Activity" to all your handy-woman stuff. I am impressed!!!!
And your chairs look great! So maybe there is a plus to K,C and C's absences...
Pam

Danielle said...

I have been having the girls help with the dishes too.. It's so nice! I was emptying the dish washer the other day and had to walk away when I came back Diesel was putting the silverware away... He actually put them all where they go. I guess he has a new job too! Love the new table and love what you did with the chairs. I don't know if you remember our old glass top table we had in San Diego. My Uncle had given it to me and the cusions were white. I found a really cool blue rug at Ikea and then got Blue Vinyl to match and recovered them. I am actaully recovering our bar stools ran out of staples last night but the vinyl really is GREAT for when you have kids. Easy clean up and still looks GREAT!