Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Corvette Diner

Today we met Kacie and Charlotte at The Corvetter Diner and it was so cool! The whole place was like a 50's sock-hop! We sat in the section that was like an old diner/ train car.

One of the things that I was looking forward and that made Joli excited about going was getting a milkshake.
They were soooo yummy. Joli wanted a pink one so she got strawberry but I love regular vanilla.
They also have this totally amazing mac'n'cheese. I ordered a sandwhich that was pretty good, but nothing compared to Joli's mac'n'cheese.

Charlotte was also very interesting in the yummy drinks. The waitress actually asked if she wanted one. Kacie and I just laughed. Hello!
After we were done eating Joli and I played a few games in their arcade. Joli's still a little young to get the concept but we played enough for her to get a little prize so she thought that was cool. It was still fairly early when we left the restaurant so we made a stop at the park.
I've never taken Joli to the pretty little park across the street from the airport, but she was very excited. She was a little bummed that I wouldn't let her swim though.
After about 25 minutes of playing "chase me" up the stairs and down the different slides, I was exhausted, so we headed home for a little rest.

No comments: