Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please Mommy

We've spent most of our week doing most of nothing and today Joli decided that it was enough. So she asked me if we could do something fun today and named off a few options. I picked the most low-key and went with the movies. I told her what movies were playing and she decided she wanted to see the Nightmare Before Christmas. I warned her it would be scary which only seemed to make her more excited. Then in the opening scene when I thought it was scary she yelled out "I LOVE THIS MOVIE!". Hmmm, she's kinda special.
After the movie, traffic was outrageous, so we stopped by Chris and Kacie's to hang out for a little while. Charlotte thought Joli was the funniest thing ever.
I get to sleep in tomorrow! Yipee!!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Oh, I thought you were watching the movie at home. LOL!