Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Spirit

Today Joli reached new heights. Literally, she climbed on top of a dresser and pulled down the Belle Barbie doll off the top of the medicine cabinet. She had the packaging open before we had even realized what she was doing. After she was done being in trouble and told us that she understood what she had done wrong, I took the Belle the rest of the way out of the package and handed her to an elated child.
While Joli took her nap I decided that it was finally time to decorate for Halloween. I finally have a good supply of Halloween decorations and it was so much fun!


This was the first quilt I ever made. Five years ago, while Joe was in boot camp, I just about lived at his parents house whenever I could take off from work. Joe's mom kept me busy by teaching me how to quilt and now I LOVE it!!
Joli didn't know I was putting up Halloween decorations so I got the coffee table all ready with fun things for her to play with.
She was ecstatic when she got out of bed!
She wanted to go out on the porch and play with the things I had put out there, but it was the first cold day we've had since March, so I got Joli all bundled up in some Halloween clothes.
There were so many things to look at and play with, Joli didn't quiet know what to do with herself!
It was so nice to stay home and relax today, especially since I got to wear a sweatshirt all day!

No comments: