Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kitty Joli

I've been wanting to make an octopus for Joli for a few months but I've always either been out of hot dogs or Top Ramen. Well I finally had both and made Joli one for lunch! She loved it but was sad to eat her friend.
This morning she was hugging the pumpkin bear and told me that they were getting married because she has his baby in her tummy. Hmmm, what has she been watching?
We had a few errands to run before the Halloween party we were going to so while we were out we went by the frozen yogurt shop. We were really good and only got a tiny bit of vanilla yogurt and then a TON of strawberries.
We still had time before the party so we went over to Chris and Kacie's for a few minutes to take some pictures of the girls. Isn't Charlotte such beautiful faerie!?!
Joli was being really sweet and cooperating for the pictures. I think it was because I told her we weren't going to go to the party until we got some good pictures.
Joli thought it was important that I be in the pictures too. I dress up as a black and white faerie. I wanted to make a whole new costume but I never got around to it.
This was Joli's picture of Charlotte.
This afternoon we went to a Halloween party that was a ton of fun. We had to get Joli a cupcake in when we first got there because she couldn't focus on anything else.

The was a wonderful children's singer there and Joli loved hearing some new songs and of course dancing!
There was also an amazing balloon artist!!
As usual, it didn't take Joli very long to make some best friends.
Now we're home and Joli's getting her second bath of the day as she dumped dirt and sand on her head!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Its Wednesday, and no new blog pics????? Hope you start to feel better soon!!!!!
I know I can count on you when Kc starts to slack off......
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, love Jolie's new quilt...you are definately so very clever!!!! Pam