Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Froggies

I have a feeling that Markus is teeth again. Apparently the drill feels good on his gums...
Saturday afternoon we spent at the pool! It was so nice! Joli was excited to have her daddy to play with.

Markus yelled at them from the side while I got him ready.

Then he headed right to daddy.

Joe hasn't seen his hilarious swimming skills yet, he was very impressed!





We're now working on "close you mouth", since he tends to swallow half the pool!

Then Markus showed of his jumps!

Then I got in and we all swam together! Joli took turns racing Joe and I to the other end of the pool and Markus got to wear a life jacket for the first time! Afterwards we got out and got warmed up.



I got out of my chair for a second and Markus climbed up there and dumped his snack all over it!

There was a very fun climbing tree!

Joe, in his natural element, was not happy with my picture taking...



Once I was pretty red, we decided to go get frozen yogurt!!

The perfect end to the afternoon!

Both the kids fell asleep on the way home and then continued to sleep for two hours!!! I couldn't believe how much housework I got done!

No comments: