Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bike Riding, Playground Climbing, and Exploring Science

Today I took the kids to the library to get some books for Joli about royalty and knights! Then we got out her bike and rode to the playground. She's getting much better!
There was no one at the play ground but the kids had so much fun!

They enjoyed sliding together. Joli was a great helper!



The swings are always a hit!





Joli is getting better at climbing trees too!

He loves to stress me out.

Brody wasn't too excited that he didn't get to play on the playground.



I'm not sure if I would consider this "in the park".

After we got home Markus went right to sleep, so Joli and I worked on some letters and then she made several beautiful paintings!

While Joli was in her dance class, Markus and I met Kacie and Charlotte at the science museum. It might have been the most fun Markus has ever had. They had these suction tubes that you put ball pit balls in and they travel all over the room. He squealed like I have never heard him before!











There were a lot of other cool things to play with too!

















Such an awesome day!

No comments: